Sunday, June 6
2:00 to 3:00 PM
Offsite at Camillus Park
Rain date: June 13 at 2 PM
REYT and Therapist Renee Goot of Syracuse Therapeutic Yoga LLC will lead us on a walking meditation for adults 18 and up. The class will meet at Camillus Park (1 Pool Road/1 Fox Road). This is the park with the splash pad. Here’s what you need to know:
- Dress appropriately for walking on a wooded trail.
- We will be mostly quiet so cell phones should be away and on silent.
Please leave your dogs home so we can be fully engaged.
- Feel free to bring a journal or anything to reflect or nurture yourself, post walk.
- We will meet in the parking lot.
- We will do light stretching to warm up.
- Next we will do our guided meditation walk/hike (socially distanced, with facial masks).
- We will close with Reflection (on your own time to notice and reflect on your experience).
The class is free, but space is limited.
© Sarah Heppell Photography