- Conflict of Interest Policy & StatementThe Maxwell Memorial Library Board of Trustees is committed to avoiding any situation in which the existence of simultaneous, conflicting interests of any Library Trustee or employee may call into question the integrity of the management or operation of the Library. Adopted January 10, 2022 Image credits:Detail from Corrupt Legislation by Elihu VedderPhotographed by Carol…
- Circulation PolicyOur policies on circulation
- Airborne Infectious Disease Exposure Prevention PlanIn compliance with the NYS HERO Act, Maxwell has developed its Airborne Infectious Disease Exposure Prevention Plan.
- Room Reservation & UseAdopted August 16th, 2021
- Maxwell BylawsBy-Laws of the Maxwell Memorial Library
Amended and accepted by the Maxwell Memorial Library Board of Trustees on June 21, 2021
- Confidentiality Policy
Adopted May 17, 2021
“Privacy and confidentiality protections are part of library procedures. The library protects the privacy and confidentiality of children as well as adults. …”
- Collection Development Policy
Adopted April 19, 2021
The key aim of Maxwell Memorial Library’s collection development policy is to build a collection that supports the needs of the community of Camillus and aligns with the library’s mission.
- Patron Code of ConductThe Board of Trustees has revised the library’s Patron Code of Conduct (effective August 18, 2020) in order to take account of some requirements during the pandemic.
- Child and Teen Program Procedure
- Technology Use Policies and AgreementPolicies for Maxwell’s circulating portable devices
- Photos and recordings in the Library
- Computer, Wi-Fi, and InternetApproved January 22, 2018
- Exhibits, Notices, Sales & FundraisingAdopted July 17, 2017
- Unattended Children PolicyAdopted March 21, 2016
Maxwell Library’s currently active policy documents