- Circulation PolicyOur policies on circulation
- Airborne Infectious Disease Exposure Prevention PlanIn compliance with the NYS HERO Act, Maxwell has developed its Airborne Infectious Disease Exposure Prevention Plan.
- Room Reservation & UseAdopted August 16th, 2021
- Masks Required Again 😷Starting Monday, August 16, everyone in the Maxwell building must wear a mask.
- Maxwell BylawsBy-Laws of the Maxwell Memorial Library
Amended and accepted by the Maxwell Memorial Library Board of Trustees on June 21, 2021
- Confidentiality Policy
Adopted May 17, 2021
“Privacy and confidentiality protections are part of library procedures. The library protects the privacy and confidentiality of children as well as adults. …”
- Collection Development Policy
Adopted April 19, 2021
The key aim of Maxwell Memorial Library’s collection development policy is to build a collection that supports the needs of the community of Camillus and aligns with the library’s mission.
- Patron Code of ConductThe Board of Trustees has revised the library’s Patron Code of Conduct (effective August 18, 2020) in order to take account of some requirements during the pandemic.
- Child and Teen Program ProcedureMaxwell Memorial Library Child and Teen Program Procedure
- Technology Use Policies and AgreementPolicies for Maxwell’s circulating portable devices
- Photos and recordings in the LibraryPhotos and Recordings Policy
- Computer, Wi-Fi, and InternetApproved January 22, 2018
- Exhibits, Notices, Sales & FundraisingAdopted July 17, 2017
- Unattended Children PolicyAdopted March 21, 2016
Skip back to main navigation