Wednesday, September 27
6:00 to 7:00 PM
Registration required as space is limited
Today’s class meets a little earlier (6 PM) as we will be outdoors and in a wooded area.
This will be a walking meditation. Please meet at:
1 Pool Rd.
Camillus, NY 13031
This is the park with the splash pad. In case of inclement weather, our rain date will be Thursday, September 28 at 6 PM, same location.
- Dress appropriately for walking on a wooded trail.
- We will be mostly quiet, so cell phones should be away and on silent.
- Please leave your dogs home so we can be fully engaged.
- We will meet in the parking lot.
- We will do light stretching to warm up.
- Next we will do our guided meditation walk/hike.
- We will close with Reflection (on your own time to notice and reflect on your experience.
Join us monthly to learn simple ways to bring meditation and mindfulness into your daily life. These workshops for adults ages 18 and up will be led by Renee Goot, a local Yoga Therapist and Meditation teacher and owner of Syracuse Therapeutic Yoga LLC.
Sarah Heppell – Syracuse Therapeutic Yoga Shoot
Used by permission