- Maxwell is open for appointment-free browsing!
- The public computers in the adult room are also available for walk-in use.
- Curbside pickup remains available as an option.
- Library programming will remain virtual for a while longer, but the library’s study rooms may be reserved for one to three people, depending on the room.
- Library hours will return to the normal Monday through Thursday closing time of 8 PM, effective June 1!
There is a limit on how many people can be in the building at one time. When capacity is reached, arriving patrons will be asked to wait until someone leaves before they come inside.
Visitors to the library must continue to adhere to accepted COVID-19 safety protocols, including
- Proper wearing of facial coverings by unvaccinated people
- Social distancing
- Hand sanitizing